The Spanish Association of Equine Mediated Therapies, AEDEQ is a second level organization that works representing our partner organizations.
AEDEQ is an association made up of volunteers.
promote the diffusion of educative, therapeutic, and recreative activities mediated by horses and other animals.
AEDEQ promtes the scientífic research and application of equine mediated activities with an integral approach, and with an interdisciplinary team of professional operators of all the interested areas:
- physical education and physiotherapy
- social work
- social and sanitary assistance
- familiar and sexual education
- familiar and comunitary mediation
- professional vocational education and training VET
- sociocultural animation
- rural tourism and ecology
- summer camps
- horses breeding
- riding school
ecuestrian sports and adapted sports
professional vocational education and training VET
ecuestrian tourism and events
normally the equine mediated activities are brought on in a PEDAGOGIC FARM