AEDEQ offers the possibility of volunteering in their centers to acquire training. For many years it has been collaborating with Spanish and foreign universities that send students to do their internships and has participated in several exchange programs of the European Union (Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci, etc.). Since 2015, it has been accredited as a coordination, reception and sending entity for the European Voluntary Service (EVS) within the framework of the Erasmus + Program.
Volunteering with AEDEQ allows to make a unique experience in this field, in contact with nature and horses. Being a volunteer allows, not only to learn to deal with horses and AEDEQ users, but also to benefit from a natural environment and to work in a pleasant atmosphere.
The conditions to apply to the EVS are:
- Tener entre 17 y 30 años
- Be between 17 and 30 years old
- Reside legally in Europe
- Duration between 2 and 12 months
- Projects can be carried out in the 28 countries of the EU or in "neighboring countries"
- Spread the European spirit.
- Promote language learning.
- Propagate tolerance among young Europeans.
- Promote the active participation of citizens.
- Support to local communities.
- Interact with people with a different language and culture.
- Support to the daily activity of the organizations
For more info download the project infopack
But it is NOT a language course, a vacation, a work experience or cheap labor!
At the end of the program, volunteers obtain the Youthpass, which is an instrument of validation and recognition that allows Erasmus + program participants in the youth field to receive a certificate that describes and validates their non-formal learning experience.